At South Bunbury Junior Football Club, our goal is to involve, encourage and improve all juniors in AFL.
SBFC promotes and teaches our Tiger Cubs sportsmanship and citizenship.
This enhances our children’s health and wellbeing, builds friendship and most of all have fun through organised community sport. We strive towards a fair and safe environment for our children.
Formed in 1963, we participate in the South West Junior Football League.
We encourage you, your family and friends to be involved and enjoy our great Club.
2024 Footy Registrations
Please click the links below for more information and to register.
Registration for 2024 Auskick is NOW open.Please Click the link below
A snapshot of our Auskick program.
Fun, Friends, Family and Football.
- Auskickers learn basic football skills, are supported to develop sportsmanship and encouraged to share through teamwork.
- Make great friends and share many of football’s great moments.
- Parents and caregivers are encouraged to get involved and support the coaches, volunteers and other parents.
- All Auskickers get a meal and drink after each session up in the club rooms.
- All family members and friends are welcome to enjoy the club rooms and get to know fellow Tigers, with meals and drinks available to purchase.
- A movie is shown in the clubrooms for the Auskickers after the session. Parents can relax and enjoy the club atmosphere in peace.
- The kids are also welcome to play outside on the oval and run around and have more fun.
We hope that all South Bunbury Auskickers remain at the club throughout their football career.
We can’t wait to have all the Auskickers back at the club for 2024.
If you have any Auskick questions, please contact