Welcome & Thanks for participating last year and/or considering joining us in 2017.
The season commences 5:00pm Friday 5th May at Hands Oval (same location as last year) & sessions will run for approx 1 hour.
Cost is $80 & includes the Auskick Pack – delivered to you directly from the supplier.
This season we are transitioning from Hands Oval Auskick to South Bunbury Auskick.
To Register, go to:
– South Bunbury Auskick SportingPulse, or
– AFLAuskick.com.au, enter 6230 in the Centre Locator & find #2 South Bunbury Auskick
– Working with the South Bunbury Junior Football Club: We’ve had some productive discussions with the committee who are already very keen to support us to deliver the 2017 program.
– Moving to 5pm Friday Nights: Auskickers will get to experience the excitement of playing under lights & be very welcomed & encouraged to enjoy a meal & full facilities in the club rooms. A Junior fixture will play at 6:30pm on most Fridays.
– New Coordinator: Gavin Hayres will be stepping up as Coordinator, under the close eye of Mick & Nerida Pickup.
We are currently looking for those keen to give coaching a go. If you are interested, we will provide you with the highly recommended AFL Level 1 Coaching Course free of charge.
If you would like to contribute in any way, shape or form, please let us know & we’ll do our best to make it happen & give you the required support.
The Auskick program is a fantastic framework for ALL boys & girls, coaches, umpires & administrators to grow, learn new skills & make a meaningful contribution to our community.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com or call us on 0428 214 807 for urgent matters.
Thanks for your time. Hope to see you in May!